Nitrous Oxide – Beverly Hills, CA
Stay Calm with Fast-Acting Sedation
If you feel tense while visiting the dentist, you’re certainly not the only one. Anxiety or nervousness during dental appointments is a relatively common occurrence for people all over the country. As a result, some people tend to put off their dental treatments, even when they know they need to get them done. With a fast-acting solution like nitrous oxide from Dr. Kboudi, visiting Beverly Hills Complete Dentistry and completing necessary dental care is not only easier, but comfortable. Learn how nitrous oxide works and see if it’s right for you by giving our office a call today!
Why Choose Beverly Hills Complete Dentistry for Nitrous Oxide?
- Easily Controllable and Works Very Quickly
- Minimal Side Effects After Appointment
- Ideal for Mild Anxiety and Nervousness
How Nitrous Oxide Works
Nitrous oxide is a combination of both nitrous and oxygen. This dental sedative is designed to not only help put you into a deep state of relaxation, but many patients report a euphoric sensation. It also acts as an anesthetic, making dental treatments even more comfortable to complete. When you arrive for your appointment, a small nasal mask is placed over your nose, then the sedative is slowly administered through the mask as you breathe normally. Almost immediately, you should start to notice the effects of the nitrous oxide and feel far more calm to complete your dental care.
What You Can Expect After Your Appointment
After the appointment is complete, we will remove the nasal mask and you’ll slowly reintroduce regular air into your body. As quickly as it came, the effects of the nitrous should begin to fade away, making you feel how you did before you began treatment. With no lasting side effects to worry about, you’ll have the ability to drive yourself back home or resume your day-to-day activities without interruption!
Benefits of Choosing Nitrous Oxide
By choosing nitrous oxide to help facilitate your dental care, you can expect many benefits. Even those who do not have dental anxiety or fear can benefit from its use. For example:
- Those with a natural gag reflex or low pain tolerance will find treatment much easier with nitrous oxide.
- If you have a family member with cognitive or physical disabilities that make sitting in a dental chair for long periods of time difficult, nitrous oxide can help them relax and remain still.
- Need to have multiple treatments done in a short period of time? Nitrous oxide can create a more efficient appointment for you overall, saving you time in the future.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help View Our Services