Cosmetic Dentistry – Beverly Hills, CA
With Every Smile
Do you find yourself not smiling or laughing because you’re self-conscious about stained, cracked, or gapped teeth? Do you worry that this makes you seem unfriendly or unapproachable? While the health of your teeth is our top priority, we know that their appearance is extremely important as well, which is why Beverly Hills Complete Dentistry offers several services specifically designed to give you a smile that will light up any room you’re in. The only limit is your imagination, and you can learn more about your options for cosmetic dentistry in Beverly Hills by giving us a call today.
Why Choose Beverly Hills Complete Dentistry for Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Results That Always Look Natural & Never Overdone
- Treatments Fully-Tailored for Each Patient
- Friendly, Honest, & Highly-Experienced Dentist
A veneer is a thin shell of porcelain we can place over the front of a tooth, and with it, we can enhance every aspect of the enamel while also covering any flaw. A full set of veneers can completely transform a smile for the better in as little as two appointments, giving someone that same pristine appearance you’ll find on so many red carpets. Even better, veneers have been shown to last for about 20 years with only minimal maintenance.
Metal-Free Dental Crowns
All-porcelain crowns can provide beautiful repairs for broken and decayed teeth, but they can be used to enhance oddly shaped and undersized teeth as well. Modern-day dental porcelain is truly amazing, as it’s able to fully replicate the appearance and strength of enamel down to the smallest detail, including how its slightly translucent appearance reflects light. With a crown made by our dentists, no one other than you and our team will be able to tell which tooth isn’t original.
Cosmetic Dental Bonding
If you’re looking for a fast and affordable way to take care of a minor imperfection, such as a small stain, chip, or crack, then cosmetic bonding is an ideal choice. Color-matched composite resin is applied to a tooth where your dentist molds it to hide any blemish. The resin is then hardened and polished, and that’s it! The entire procedure takes about an hour on average, is completely painless, and the results can be trusted to last for about 10 years.Read More
Opalescence® Teeth Whitening
While you’ll find many different whitening products available at the store, they all have at least one thing in common: they can’t deliver the dramatic results people want. By opting for professional in-office teeth whitening, you can achieve a smile that’s several shades whiter in a single visit to the practice. If you’d prefer to brighten your teeth on your own time, we can give you a professional-strength treatment you can use at home with Opalescence GO. Custom-fitted mouth trays are used with a bleaching gel that is multiple times stronger than anything you can buy on your own. After just two weeks of daily use, it can easily make your teeth six to eight shades lighter!Learn More
Gummy Smile Correction
While there are many ways to improve your smile’s appearance, your teeth are not the only area you can focus on. In fact, many people note they wish their smile wasn’t so “gummy.” This refers to an excess amount of gum tissue covering their teeth, making them appear stubby or smaller than they should be. At Beverly Hills Complete Dentistry, we’re more than prepared to offer highly detailed, yet conservative methods for reducing gum tissue, leaving your smile fully visible and radiant.
Understanding the Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
Are you interested in revamping your smile but unsure whether you’ll be able to afford it? We understand your worries about the cost of cosmetic dentistry in Beverly Hills; after all, these services aren’t likely to be covered by dental insurance. However, that doesn't mean you have to drain your bank account in order to achieve the flawless grin you deserve. Below, we’ve provided some basic info that can be helpful when budgeting for cosmetic dentistry.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service Is Right for Me?
Before your cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills can give you a cost estimate, they’ll need to know which specific treatments are necessary to make the changes you want. Depending on the exact ways in which you’d like to improve your pearly whites, you might need one or more of the following services, each of which come in different price ranges:
- Veneers – Although veneers aren’t exactly the cheapest cosmetic dental service, they can be the most cost-effective. These ceramic shells completely cover up imperfect teeth, fixing all aesthetic flaws in as little as two appointments. The results can also last for well over a decade with the right care.
- Bonding – Often at the lower end of the cost spectrum, dental bonding can be a wonderful way to restore damaged teeth and conceal tiny flaws. On the other hand, the procedure needs to be redone every few years.
- Teeth whitening – Our professional-grade whitening solutions are affordable for most patients, and they’re often the fastest way to get rid of tooth discoloration.
- Gummy smile correction – We can easily bring balance to a smile with too much gum tissue and not enough tooth structure showing. Gummy smile correction can be in the mid to upper range in terms of price (depending on how large an area we’re working on), but the results will almost always be permanent.
- Invisalign – For your appearance as well as your oral health, straightening your teeth with Invisalign can make a world of difference. It’s worth mentioning, though, that the treatment can be expensive and take a year or longer.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be an Investment Worth Making
The idea of committing to cosmetic dentistry can seem intimidating, but most of our patients have gone on to enjoy a much-improved quality of life after transforming their smiles! Think of it as making an investment that will pay huge dividends over time. If you’ve felt self-conscious of your teeth, cosmetic dentistry can finally give you the confidence boost you’ve been needing. As a result, you’re likely to have a better social life and even advance in your career!
How to Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
Even though cosmetic dentistry services aren’t typically covered by insurance, Beverly Hills Complete Dentistry offers plenty of ways to make your dream smile more affordable, including:
- VIP Membership Plan – Our practice has an in-house savings plan that gives you many of the same discounts as insurance but without all of the red tape. For a simple monthly or yearly fee, you get up to 15% discount on most of your treatments, plus free routine preventive care, without worrying about deductibles, annual maximums, or waiting periods.
- Flexible financing – Instead of paying for your treatment all at once, you can break it up into monthly installments by choosing a payment plan from CareCredit or Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. These companies offer several flexible plans to choose from, so there’s sure to be one that comfortably suits your budget.
- Special offers – We’re constantly running special offers on many of our services, which usually includes cosmetic care. Be sure to check our site regularly and call us right away if there’s an offer you’re interested in using!
Cosmetic Dentistry FAQs
Everyone wants to have a dazzling smile they can feel confident showing to friends, family, and people they’re meeting for the first time, but sometimes that isn’t ideal when multiple imperfections like stains, chips, gaps, and other concerns are present. If you’re ready to transform your smile but have questions about how cosmetic dentistry works or about a specific treatment, consider reviewing some of our most commonly asked questions below. If you have other questions, please keep them in mind and schedule a consultation with our office!
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Expensive?
While people tend to think of cosmetic dental treatments as expensive, this isn’t necessarily always the case. One of the main reasons why it has a reputation for being expensive is because dental insurance does not typically offer coverage for it. That means paying out-of-pocket for cosmetic services is much more common. At the end of the day, you’ll need to consider how much you want to invest in your smile and what services you think will improve it (and therefore your self-esteem and confidence) the most while still remaining in your budget. You may also want to consider our third-party financing options and in-house membership plan to see if you can access additional savings.
Why Is Cosmetic Dentistry So Popular?
Dentistry has largely focused on preventing and treating dental problems, but the last few decades has shown that as dental technology and techniques improve, so does the average person’s oral health. With better oral health comes less of a need for restorative or emergency services and more of a desire to achieve an ideal smile that is more attractive and appealing.
Furthermore, cosmetic dentistry used to only be accessible to the wealthiest individuals. Nowadays, services like teeth whitening, dental bonding and others are easier to afford, especially with flexible financing options. A beautiful smile can even have an impact on your career aspects if you rely on your appearance or in-person communication for your job. People with straight, bright, and seemingly perfect teeth tend to appear or look more likeable, trustworthy, and healthier than those without them, so it’s understandable why it has only become more popular over time.
Does Cosmetic Dentistry Hurt?
If you’re concerned about cosmetic dentistry being painful, just know that Dr. Kboudi is prepared to make your treatments as comfortable as possible. Most cosmetic treatments are non-invasive, such as teeth whitening and dental bonding, both of which don’t even require local anesthetic in most cases. Even treatments like veneers (which involve removal of enamel) are relatively easy to complete since the area around the tooth is numbed beforehand. Residual soreness or sensitivity may occur over the next few days, but this is always temporary. If needed, sedation dentistry could be recommended for those who are very sensitive to dental treatments.
How Do I Know If I Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
Not 100% confident on whether cosmetic dentistry is right for you? Give us a call and talk to us about it! Whether you find it difficult to show your smile off or you’ve got a minor imperfection that you simply cannot ignore when you look in the mirror, there’s a good chance that cosmetic dentistry can benefit your life. You may even be surprised by how simple and affordable treatments can make a big difference in your smile’s overall appearance!